It's time for toast! Lightly toasted or well done, one pat of butter or two, young chefs in training can prepare one or two pieces of playtime toast to order with this wooden Bread & Butter Toaster Set. Place the wooden slices of bread in the slotted toaster, turn the dial to set the darkness level, and push the down the handle to toast! A wooden dish holds four pats of butter held together with self-stick tabs; cut them apart with the child-friendly knife and add a little or a lot of butter to the pieces of toast. A reusable activity card makes it easy to place and take special orders! The set promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and imaginative play, and encourages beginning math skills.
- Includes wooden toaster, 2 slices of bread, 4-pat stick of butter, butter dish, knife, reusable activity card
- Working dial turns to choose darkness level and lever lowers and pops up toast
- Use the wooden knife to slice the stick of butter
- Take special orders on the reusable activity card
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and imaginative play; encourages beginning math skills