A classic game becomes a pretend-play adventure!
Hide the six friendly bears inside the doors of the little house. Then, little ones can take turns opening the doors in search of a matching pair.
The parent guide features instructions for three ways to play, plus it comes with a game spinner for an added twist of challenging fun.
Not to mention, it's a perfect little dollhouse for hours of pretend-play!
Classic fun becomes more interactive and more imaginative with the Bears in Pairs game.
My First Game - Bears in Pairs
- Memory game featuring bear figurines and a little dollhouse
- Encourages fine motor skills, matching skills, memory skills
- Hide the bears behind the doors of the house
- Kids take turns opening doors to try and find a matching pair
- Features game spinner for an added challenge
- Parent guide features 3 ways to play
- Includes playhouse with 7 colored doors, 3 pairs of matching bears, game spinner
- Detailed game rules, instructions, and parent guide included
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability