- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone—starts out white, rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant for at least 80min.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.
Badger's SPF 35 Clear Zinc Sport Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It's so easy to apply you’ve got to try it to believe it! This sport formula delivers moisturizing, broad-spectrum protection in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base. Active ingredient: 22.5% uncoated clear zinc oxide.
Uncoated “Clear” Zinc Oxide acts like a non-nano particle in that it stays on the surface of your skin. However, it is actually made up of smaller nano-sized particles that are fused together into larger clumps so that no detectable nanoparticles exist in the product. The clumps are porous, like sea sponges, and their structure allows them to appear clear on the skin, making them a safe, effective and aesthetically pleasing option. We use this zinc oxide in our new “clear” sunscreen creams.
Badger SPF 35 Clear Zinc Sunscreen Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 22.5%
*Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified by NSF
100% Non-GMO - Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.