For the beach, pool and light activity.
- Safely blocks sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Hypoallergenic—safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- Naturally scented with certified organic Tangerine and Vanilla.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, and vitamin E.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen with tangerine and vanilla smells like a yummy creamsicle on purpose! Kids love how it smells which gives moms and dads a few more precious seconds to get those squirming bodies covered before a meltdown can ensue. Water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 6 ingredients, including non-nano zinc oxide, a safe and effective active mineral ingredient. You’ll want to keep this one within reach all summer long.
Badger SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen cream: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.